7.30.2009

California knows how to Party...

These pics are not in order. I do not have the patience to be meticulous this morning. I just bought a cute twin bed off Craigslist last night and am so anxious to put it together.
Kaelin's cousin, Jack. (Well, his tummy)
Kaelin. Maybe she was tooting...
Laura getting some R&R


Boys being Boys



Oh yum! A $3 shaved ice. The only thing that could have made it better would be some ice cream under that ice, like Matsumoto does it in Oahu.

Oh the chaos!

I was this close to Kelly! People were going nuts!


I prefer the Rob Mochado look. I wonder what they were talking about here??

Hey Party People!

We also stopped by "The Wedge"
It took us an hour to get there. Another hour to find parking.
It was chaos.
The news guys were there.
Someone died there that morning. I feel sorry for the guy..But does it surprise me?
No, not really.
People always inderestimate the slammin powers at the Wedge.

Aunt Laura and Kaelin. I love this picture! Jack, the lounger

Nothin else to do but take some candids while waiting in the traffic
Jack, the stud. One day we hope to have a kid as cute at this guy.
Sand toys are fun, huh K?

PS- I made a fruit fly trap with the vinegar, cup, and paper, and sure enough...an hour later, there were 12 in there!! HAhaa!! I am so evil!! Those bugs are gone-ers!!!

2 comments:

The Elders said...

Ah look at those juicy cheeks! I miss that girl. Aaron put some pictures of yours on our blog too, I love them! Thanks for snapping some for us! Anyway Jack wants to go out and play in the blistering heat(115)right now, tugging on my leg as I type. Oh how miss California!

Michele said...

Wow...cool pics! Wish we were there with you guys!