2.07.2009

The story of my life

This is her version of a smile. I actually took at least 50 pics and this is as close as it gets.

All we do...actually.....all Kaelin does is paint! All I do is clean it up!

Painting Valentine's
Oh and a visit to the Upper Newport Bay Nature Center to look at snakes. All she kept saying was "EWW, Sssssss, EWWW, Sssssss"

Last but not least, a touch of Animal Fur to round out my post.
Sorry for the bla post, but honestly I am still busy unpacking piles from our move.
Maybe, if our place is EVER clean, I will take some pics to tickle your fancy.

3 comments:

Tommy and Monique Shelby said...

yeah new pics! love it!

do you know why it says 'happy new year' as our blog title on your page?? that's weird

Brittney Smith said...

Paint looks like fun. Every kids dream. I need to be better at letting my kids paint. Your a good mom!

AMIT said...

Your paint is just good.

Haiku Poems