2.12.2009

Reason #3 I love living in So Cal

Reason #2 I love living here is because my family lives here and where there is family, there is free babysitters. Yay! Also, food! Haha! jokes aside...I love my family because they are always supporting our mini family and being such good examples to us. Not to mention the endless tips on child rearing. I have never needed to read a book on how to raise my daughter since my mom and dad had 3 of their own. Thanks Na-Na and Pa-Pa (from Kaelin)



#3.....

Dee-Nee-Lannn










For those folks that don't live so close, It's a Small World FINALLY re-opened just before Christmas, and FINALLY took down their decorations to open again just last week. It was our first time on that ride since I believe, the 90's.


Here are some pics to get you all in the D-Land mood

















And the best place to get Hot CoCo on a brisk Feb evening...the Carnation Cart right in front of the castle. Even K got a little sip. haha.


Our favorite D.Land groupies. Chels & Anso



We all got passes this time around...So that means I finally can lug around my camera without it getting too damaged. Of course, that means rarely a pic of me...but that's ok.

K gettin' some LOVE from Daddy




Anso and Kae. These girls will NEVER sit in their strollers.

Let us know when you are in town out-of-towners...D.Land is offering their 2fer deal to So Cal residents. It's pretty much the only discount Dinsey offers all year round. Oh, other than the "Get in Free on Your Birthday" deal. That's a must-take-advantage-of!!



1 comment:

The Stringham's said...

These pictures turned out so good Trac! Geese, you're really gettin' to be a real Pro! Hey, will you send me that pic of Anso and I...pretty please? Oh, AND the one of you & K w/ her whip cream stash-thanks!! hehe