3.14.2010

Adam's Momma...We love you!

Back in Feb, we went to AZ.
On our way out we paid an emotional visit to Adam's Momma...
It was Kaelin's first time to her grave....




Adam told her about his Mom and Kaelin got very emotional...


It was VERY sweet and tender...


Kaelin and Dad shared tears...

I was never able to meet Adam's mom, but someday we will meet and it will be amazing!

Kaelin said, "Dad, do you miss her sooo much?"
Adam said, "Yes, I do"
K- "We will see her later, right?"
Adam- "Yes, and she will be all better"
K- "Jesus will fix her with tape?"
Adam- "Yes, and a little glue"
K- (Starts singing song from the Little Mermaid called "Part of Your World")
She is so smart and she totally understands emotions and always knows just what to say to lift our spirits. She is such an amazing girl! Probably something she inherited from her Grandmas (On both sides)




We love you Adam's mom!

7 comments:

Roz said...

This is very sweet and she is so smart! The plan is great huh?

The Elders said...

this is laura...i just got choked up. she is seriously the sweetest little being in the world...you guys are so lucky!

Katie said...

Im in tears!!!! So tender I love this story, hope your doing well the countdown is on for the next sweet baby sent straight down from grandma.

Tommy and Monique Shelby said...

oh how tender. Kaelin is such a sweet girl

AnaleeCuller said...

wow i just read this post. i don't blog that much anymore as you probably can tell considering my last post was well... I don't remember :) anyway, of course I shed a tear or two reading this. I love kaelin so much and she amazes me so much in how smart she is. I love this tender story. she has such a sweet heart! countdown to sweet baby #2 soon!!! woo hoo!

the murdocks said...

Wow, Tracie what a sweet moment to capture! My heart.

Nibley Youth Trek said...

I am very proud of my family and glad we keep Rena alive in our hearts and minds. yes, we will all be together again...that's the beauty of knowing there is a plan and that Heavenly Father loves us and wants us to be with Him again.
I miss her too....