Someday..Someday...I want to make art as beautiful as
Tracy Raver.
I heard about her on Oprah.
I never watch Oprah.
I really don't like Oprah.
But somehow I just happened to pass her show flipping lazily on the boob tube.
The segment was on Photography, so I decided to stop.
Someday...Someday...I want to become famous for my photography.
Boy do I have a LooooooNG way to go!
Check out her website. http://www.tracyraver.com
Just replace the Rav with Eld and I, too, will have a website and studio of my own ..Someday..Someday...
3 comments:
Her stuff does remind me of yours...so fresh and natural.
honestly, with the right lighting, you can get these same amazing pics too! you are soooo good! wish we were there with all you guys this weekend! have fun! are you coming for austins endownment? if so, maybe we can do a super cute photo session with the boys. mason needs some good pics and nate needs his pics done for his 3rd birthday in his shirt and tie :)
by the way, how did you put your friends on the right in that format so you can see when they post?
Post a Comment