5.08.2009

Beach Days and Tay Tays

The weather has been spectacular, so we have been eating dinner down by the beach pretty often.
These were taken at 14th Street in Newport at Newport El's School Playground.
Can you imagine having recess on the sand everyday and being able to smell the ocean air while you scribbled in your bubbles on the STAR tests???

Dude, sign me up!


Ohhhh Kaelin...please don't fall while I take this picture....
Typical Hair-Do for people who live by the beach...

The picture below if from (Tay Tay) my sister's Confirmation at her church. Kaelin does give some of the sweetest kisses. She doesn't leave slobber strings anymore, so they are quite enjoyable.


1 comment:

Tommy and Monique Shelby said...

I remember my dad taking me to that play ground when i was little. I was always jealous of those kids who got to go to school at the beach...lucky kids!