ok that last pic is the cutest pic i have ever seen! love how she is just chillin! love the d land pics too! can't wait until we go with nate. he is gonna love it! someday!!
okay, I am loving your blog! There are some amazing pics on here and such cute little easter crafts. I wish you weren't in isolation so we could get together. REally! We need to play with you two!!
Kaelin is a natural lounging in that chair watching the game! Thanks for the amazing shower pictures! I am going to try to get them up on the blog soon!
5 comments:
ok that last pic is the cutest pic i have ever seen! love how she is just chillin! love the d land pics too! can't wait until we go with nate. he is gonna love it! someday!!
okay, I am loving your blog! There are some amazing pics on here and such cute little easter crafts. I wish you weren't in isolation so we could get together. REally! We need to play with you two!!
We are moving to Irvine, it is boarder line Newport so maybe I can still sneak into your ward. I loved our ward, best ever! :)
Kaelin is a natural lounging in that chair watching the game! Thanks for the amazing shower pictures! I am going to try to get them up on the blog soon!
Haha love that-K feeding Anso...so cute!
Post a Comment