So I got this idea from my friend, Nikki, who got it from her friend, Emily... The concept is to google each of the following words and post the first pic that comes up!
First Name:TRACY
Middle Name: LEE
Last Name: ELDER
My Age:25

Place I'd like to vacation:KAUAI

What I got my Degree in: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT

Place I grew up: HUNTINGTON BEACH (Costa Mesa too..but who wants a pic of that place? haha j/k my fellow Costa Mesians)

My First Job: MIMI'S CAFE (Also the catalyst to how I met my hubby)
Place I'd like to visit: DUBROVNIK,CROATIA

Place I'd like to vacation:KAUAI

What I got my Degree in: BUSINESS MANAGEMENT

Place I grew up: HUNTINGTON BEACH (Costa Mesa too..but who wants a pic of that place? haha j/k my fellow Costa Mesians)

My First Job: MIMI'S CAFE (Also the catalyst to how I met my hubby)
My favorite dessert: DIRT CAKE COMPLETE WITH GUMMY WORMS AND BUCKET

My favorite dinner: Spaghetti with Browned Butter & Mitithra Cheese & Marinara (Kids Meal)

The places I went today: 1ST STOP: THE FIRST PAGE BOOKSTORE! Absolutely the best bookstore EVER!

3RD STOP: THE HUNTINGTON BEACH POLICE STATION to be fingerprinted for my new job tutoring.


5HT & FINAL STOP: BAYSHORES to WATCH THE 100th ANNUAL NEWPORT HARBOR BOAT PARADE

ACTAUALLY MY FINAL STOP WAS HOME....
What I had for Dinner: HOME MADE CHILI & CORNBREAD


My favorite dinner: Spaghetti with Browned Butter & Mitithra Cheese & Marinara (Kids Meal)
My favorite color: PURPLE. I had a purple room gorwing up, a custom made surfboard with purple starts on it, and I ONLY buy purple potatoes.

The places I went today: 1ST STOP: THE FIRST PAGE BOOKSTORE! Absolutely the best bookstore EVER!

2ND STOP: NEWPORT COAST COMMUNITY CENTER (My work place where I teach gymnastics)

3RD STOP: THE HUNTINGTON BEACH POLICE STATION to be fingerprinted for my new job tutoring.

4TH STOP: DR'S OFFICE TO GET A TB TEST FOR MY NEW JOB

5HT & FINAL STOP: BAYSHORES to WATCH THE 100th ANNUAL NEWPORT HARBOR BOAT PARADE

ACTAUALLY MY FINAL STOP WAS HOME....
What I had for Dinner: HOME MADE CHILI & CORNBREAD

Hope you enjoyed my final post as I sign off and kiss my laptop bye bye and send it to rehab to endure many hours of loneliness, hardship, and recovery. aka the Circuit City Warehouse.
MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR to MY MANY FANS!!!






2 comments:
What a cute idea! Loved it!
Trace-you KILL me! I'm DEFINITELY a BIG fan!!! And I LOVE that you "wear the pants" haha :)
Post a Comment