9.24.2008

Getting her ready to be famous someday...

So I feel a little bad, because the pictures I have been posting lately have been from about a month ago. These ones are old too, but I have to catch up somehow. So I am going to try and post more often until I feel I have officially caught everyone up.
Before work started, I had a photoshoot day with a friend of ours, and here are some cute shots.

Picture above displays my new hobby, baby bow making. Since Kaelin finally has a grip of sprouts on that noggin of hers, I can finally start dressing her up with bows. Ya right, who am I kidding, the girl chews em up and spits em out within seconds of me putting them in.
The new way to wear a tu-tu
And here is the other little squirt I took pictures of on that fine day...isn't she just darling???
(Chels, I hope you are okay with me posting this )

These next shots are of what we find Kaelin doing daily, hence the title for my post. She has her head shots, and her runway walk down. Now we just need her to practice her lines...

She's looking at herself in the mirror-like trash can, admiring her (my) awesome mom heels...not too high...






2 comments:

Michele said...

Watch out Project Runway! Maybe we should start a reality show called Baby Runway! ;) She sure is a cutie!

The Stringham's said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe Kaelin's walking in your heels Trac! That's AWESOME!!! Of course I don't mind you posting Anso on your Blog-YOU took the Pic! So cute! :) LOVE LOVE LOVE your new page!!!