Still no camera.... so no new pics....but, here is what we have been up to:
We did go camping at The Kern and BOY WAS IS HOTT!!!
I didn't know Kern County was like one in the same with San Bernadino County, and I don't know if we would have gone if I had known that. Although we did go White Water Rafting and Taylor did almost die when my Dad fell out!! Haha! He fell out on the river that was considered a 1 and was called "Little Mama". The rafting company had never seen anyone fall out in those tiny ripples, so Dad, there's always a first, right?
As for the 4th, we just hung out around here. Rode our bikes to 33rd Street in Newport where Adam's family had rented a Beach House and just sat and watched as people got CrAzY around us. The water was really warm, even Kaelin went in to her chest. She LOVES the beach, unfortunately, she still likes to taste it once in a while too. So Grose!! Then we BBQ'd a house where we have been house-sitting for a few weeks. They even left us with a maid and chef. Life has been GOOD!! Then we watched Fireworks at Castaways overlooking the Dunes. Like we do every year...
Nothing else has been going on really. I am teaching Gymnastics again this summer, and will be for a while. I really really like my job. Adam is doing good too. We try and get to the beach at least once a week, if not more. Last week we went 3 times and now I have my base coat. I shouldn't get burnt this summer since I built up my base slowly. Wo-Hoo!! I just need to go surfing now. I don't know though because there have been a few too many hungry sharks out there for my liking. I really am afraid of them.
Next big event will be our trip to AZ July 17-21. We are going for Aaron and Laura's Baby Blessing and to see Aaron graduate from UOP. We will be flying thankfully. Kaelin HATES her car seat. She will never love it I have a feeling and that's a bummer because we are driving to Mammoth in August for another trip with the Cones.
Peace Out Hommies! I will be posting some pics I took with my cell soon. Just gotta wait until it
dries out from taking a dip in the potty. It vibrated right into the dang bowl off the stinkin' counter top. Sucky, huh??
3 comments:
RE: your comment on my blog----
Hair or no hair--how can anyone mistake her for boy?!?! She is way too cute and totally looks girly!! She is a doll!! how far is Mammoth? I feel bad for you! Traveling with kiddos is a nightmare!!! Good luck....! Last week I told my parents if they ever wanted to see their grandbaby again they had better come to us :) Rylan fussed an entire flight from SLC to PHX last week! I swore off traveling...Oh so fun!!
Wish you had photos but oh well. Hurry up and buy a camera for goodness sakes! :) Yeah Kern County is out there! The San Bernardino mountains aren't that bad cuz it's the mountains, but past there it's just desert. At least you guys were at a lake!
Post a Comment