3.06.2008

Hummus, Hollywood, and Hours of Rock Band...

For a party the other week, I made some Home-made Sundried Tomato Hummus. It still wasn't as good as Lazy Dog's though...


Oh Kaelin, she loves exploring...
In all parts of the house...
Oh, and we went to Hollywood. Kaelin was the only baby there. I felt bad for bringing her after we got there. It is just such a dirty city and so much filth. We were just looking for famous people, all we could find were old finger and hand prints.
Although, Aaron DID spot a famous person. We decided to drive up the hill farther and farther until the houses got bigger and bigger. We asked a passer-byer if she knew where any famous people lived and she said they all moved to Santa Monica... then when we drove like 20 yards down the street, Aaron spotted Jason Lee just stading outside some random house. We pulled over and thought he was joking, but sure enough, there he was. Aaron got a picture with him, while the rest of us stayed in the car. I don't think I would ever have enough balls to do that. Nice work Aaron! I bet if you visit his blog, you will see a picture of them together....(Aaron & Laura)

Oh yes, while Aaron and Laura were in town we hauled Rock Band wherever we went, including my parents house to celebrate Aaron's Birthday. My mom even had cake and ice cream, and of course we BBQ'd.I couldn't believe it! My dad picked up the mic when my mom bailed out on her song...

Nice Work Daddi-O!




Oh, and for those of you who know Adam's little sis, she just received her mission call to Everett, Washington. She will be leaving April 30th...Congrats!!!

5 comments:

Michele said...

Aaron is so funny! I can't believe he approached Jason Lee and that he was so cool about it! Boo ya!

The Elders said...

Dude that trip rocked! Please tell mom and pa Cone that I really appreciated them throwing a bday celebration!!

Michele said...

Tracy....I've tagged you on my blog! ;)

AnaleeCuller said...

I am finally back to blogging so check out some new pics. love and miss you guys! I just love kaelin to pieces!

Anonymous said...

Good words.